Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catching up

I know that there hasn't been a new video. I appologise for that. I've been trying to find ways to make my sad old Quickcam 3000 work with Premier and seem to be having difficulties. Also, I do want to address beginners issues first but am finding that what I want to discuss is far more advanced. Things like the nature of the Divine, how we approach Evil or even discuss the topics that come up on the Probationer's forum. Yet I don't see a lot of people giving good, solid information to start with, so I cannot simply rely on "existing" videos and blogs.

What I may end up doing is a combination. Sometimes I'll do beginners material, and sometimes I'll do more advanced material. This way I can address both types of readers/watchers and discuss things that strike me as needing to be addressed when they come up. Eventually I hope to get a camera that is higher resolution and saves natively in something Premier will actually like. For now, the low res will have to suffice.

in LVX
Bro. Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment